Report shows that Dihexa requires more testing and clinical trials to prove both its safety and the benefits that it can provide. As only animal testing has currently been done on the nootropic. The animal used for this clinical testing were rats in which this nootropic drug effectively improved the cognitive functions in the rats it was administered to.
Even with the positive results derived from the lab tests, as it stands the potential benefits of the drug are not guaranteed because the FDA is still yet to approve the drug. However, the following possible benefits can be derived from the nootropic drug.
- An improvement in critical thinking- Restoration of the synapses between neurons in the nervous system
- Improved production of dopamine and noradrenaline
- Increased mental stamina
- Enhanced articulation
- Improved circulation
- Accelerated wound healing
- An increase in muscle growth
- Reduction of cognitive decline in patients with Alzheimer’s disease or other degenerative cognitive diseases
- Enhanced creative thinking
- Improvement of problem-solving abilities
- Improved cardiovascular health
- Increased motivation
When compared with other nootropic drugs like Caffeine and L-Theanine, it can be stated that Dihexa is an effective nootropic on the merit of how it promises to benefit users.
The major downside with using this Dihexa still remains that it is not yet approved by the Food and Drug Administration and the only proof that it works is from lab tests conducted on rats.
The potential long term side effects of this nootropic includes and is not limited to, irritability, mood swings, change of taste, increased anxiety, nausea, and insomnia.
In case you are wondering what the FDA does and what their approval will mean for Dihexa.
According to the website of FDA, her mission includes the following:
- FDA is responsible for advancing the public health by helping to speed innovations that make medical products more effective, safer, and more affordable and by helping the public get the accurate, science-based information they need to use medical products and foods to maintain and improve their health.
- The Food and Drug Administration is responsible for protecting the public health by ensuring the safety, efficacy, and security of human and veterinary drugs, biological products, and medical devices; and by ensuring the safety of our nation’s food supply, cosmetics, and products that emit radiation.
- FDA also plays a significant role in the Nation’s counterterrorism capability among others.
By earning the approval of the FDA, the credibility of Dihexaas a reliable nootropic drug to combat cognitive defects that result from alzheimer’s disease or other dementias will significantly improve in the market.
It is however important to note that unlike caffeine and L-theanine that can be used together to ensure greater effectiveness, Dihexa cannot be taken with any other nootropic or psychoactive substance.
Another risk posed by long term use of this drug is that it poses an increased risk for certain cancers. Pregnant women or breastfeeding mothers are also strongly advised from using the drug as there is insufficient evidence to support its use.
(Visited 5 times, 5 visits today)