Kathmandu is the capital city of Nepal. It is Nepal’s largest city and is also known as “the city of temples”. The city is situated in the Kathmandu valley which is located in central Nepal. Previously, this valley was known as “Nepal Mandala”. The city is filled with magnificent gardens, mansions, and palaces. This city is the centre of Nepal’s economy, culture, art, and history. A major part of the economy comes from the tourism. According to a recent survey Kathmandu holds the 3rd rank among the upcoming top ten travel destinations of the world. The city also has numerous world heritages, like – Pashupatinath, Boudhanath, Swayambhunath, and the Durbar Square. Kathmandu is the home to numerous art galleries and museums, like – Natural History Museum of Nepal, National Museum of Nepal, etc. The architecture and art of Nepal is the amalgamation of the Buddhism and the Hinduism religions. These are reflected in the palaces, monasteries, stupas, shrines, and temples. The amalgamation of these two religions is also reflected in the exhibitions held in the art galleries all across the city. The unique paintings and artefacts displayed in the museums, make it a perfect place for a vacation!
Popular Tourist Attractions
Akash Bhairav Temple
National Botanical Gardens
Babar Mahal Revisited
Narayanhiti Palace Museum
Shivpuri Nagarjun National Park
Kathmandu Durbar Square
Garden of Dreams
Dubai is the number one choice for most of the tourists. The magnificent art, high-rise buildings, and all the luxury hotels make this place perfect for a holiday. No matter how many times you visit this place, you can never get enough of it. Here are a few things that you must do during your stay in Dubai:
- Experience the Enriching Tour to Jumeirah Mosque
- Spend a Casual and Fun Day at the Palm Islands
- Go for the Insanely Popular – Dubai Desert Safari
- Calm Your Soul with the Vintage City Vibe at Old Dubai
- Go for a Fun and Exciting Sea Fishing Trip!
- Visit the Luxury Malls and Experience a Whole New World!
- Take a Long Walk with Your Loved Ones in the Marina!
Popular Tourist Attractions
Khun Chai Thai
Highest View Lounge
Dubai Outlet Mall
Dubai Turtle Rehabilitation Project
Sea Riders UAE
Clinique Italian Restaurant
Jumeirah Public Beach
Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo
Gold on 27
Splash ‘n’ Party
Nightjar Coffee Roasters
SensAsia Urban Spa
Seafire Steakhouse & Bar
Infinity Des Lumieres
Theatre of Digital Art
Time Out Market
The Palm View
Deep Dive Dubai
Why Should You Choose Air Travel?
In the recent years, air travel has become very hectic for the people because of the strict rules and tight security regulations. Because of the increase in the price of fuel, the flight fares have also gone up. Despite all these inconveniences, you should still travel through the air route. Air travel has several advantages, like:
- In case you are planning to go somewhere far, anything other than air travel is going to take a lot of time to get you to your destination. But, if you choose air travel, you will reach quicker. Even in case of short trips, you should go for air travel as it will make the journey even shorter.
- Another reason behind the popularity of air travel is the safety that it provides. Plane crashes are tragic and leads to numerous deaths, but the thing is that it is very rare. Travelling on trains, buses, and rails are comparatively more dangerous than travelling planes.
- Airline seats might be crowded and cramped, but it does comfort. If you compare it with other modes of transportation, you will realize that it is way more comfortable than those. Inside the planes, you will get reclining seats and a comfortable temperature that will make your journey relaxing. You can stretch your legs and can enjoy the free beverages provided by the flight. In case you are travelling in Business-class and First-class accommodations, you will be provided with premium and large seating, high-quality complimentary meals as well as a few other amenities.
- The air fares vary dramatically. But the cost of gasoline fluctuates too. It has been observed that in some cases air travel is a cheaper way to reach a certain place compared to car travel.
- It creates job opportunities in the air travel industry. It provides employment to millions of designers, customer care representatives, stewards, pilots, mechanics, etc.
- The world has become a smaller place because of air travel. You can travel at every corner of the earth just in a few hours. So, you can travel at different places and experience different cultures. All you need to do is book a flight!
Booking a Flight from Dubai to KathmanduEarlier, booking a flight was a hassle. But nowadays, due to the digitalization, it has become super easy. Anybody can do it within a few minutes. You can go online and check flights to Kathmandu from Dubai. There are several flights flying between Dubai and Kathmandu. The fastest flights on this route are provided by IndiGo. A lot of the Business class airlines are known to provide some extra space for sleeping. If you want, you can carry your own food. But you need to make sure that your food is very nicely packed. The average airfare range for these flights range from AED 3290 – AED 22920. You will also get a web check-in option with your flight from Dubai to Kathmandu. You can even book hotels under a budget near the Kathmandu airport.
(Visited 3 times, 3 visits today)
Last modified: August 26, 2021