The latest Fortnite update just dropped, and as usual, Epic continues to provide its users with content that keeps them engaged and entertained. The sixth season of the second chapter of the game provided users with a lot of changes.
The community was treated to new weapons, skins and an option to modify the weapons during matches was also introduced.
Whenever a new season rolls out, a big update follows soon after addressing and fixing bugs and making changes to the imbalance of weaponry in the game. Here is what you need to know about the latest update:
Battle Royale Bug Fixes
There were some issues with the storm where players saw storm-like visual effects even outside of the storm boundaries. The problem has been fixed in this update and won’t interfere with the game anymore.
There was a Quest given by Jonesy The First that was not granting the players any rewards. The quest has been removed and will be available at a later date after the fixes have been made.
Creative Bug Fixes
A bug was causing the flag to not respawn if the flag carrier left the game, while the recent islands list does not update.
There was an issue concerning the “Allow Spectate Other Teams” option. All these bugs have been addressed in this update.
New Gameplay Features
- Now you can help Jonesy The First fight Raz.
- A new LTM called “The Floor Restores” will be beginning on the 30th of April.
- The remaining Primal Weapons, Makeshift Weapons, and Bows have been added to Creative.
- The Exotic Bow is out now.
Improvements to Inventory
- Item inspection will now show exact numerical values for stats like fire rate and damage.
- Crafting has been made easier for players by allowing gamers to hold down the inventory button with a craftable item in hand. This will allow players to jump right into the Crafting tab and can hit accept.
Neymar has arrived
One of the biggest football superstars has come to Pleasant Park to score some goals. Neymar Jr. has been added to one of the playable skins in Fortnite Battle Royale.
With all these new fixes and updates, Fortnite will deliver the best experience to its players as promised. The game continues to be one of the most popular games in the world because of its constant content addition, marketing through merchandise, and amazing gameplay mechanics.
With Fortnite coming out with amazing content every season, there are special packs that you might have missed in the previous seasons. In that case, visit ELDORADO.GG to get all the exclusive items from Fortnite and add them to your inventory. Stock up on great skins and weapons today and become the envy of Battle Royale.
(Visited 3 times, 3 visits today)
Last modified: May 31, 2021