Life is fantastic, and every moment you get to spend it with your near & dear ones creates unforgettable memories. The festive occasion of Raksha Bandhan is also one of them. It is a yearly festival that brings the siblings, particularly Indian siblings, close to each other. The Rakhi celebration looks grand & a larger-than-life event when the brothers & sisters celebrate it in the company of each other. They revive all the precious moments they have been a part of & also create new ones to cherish in the times to come.
But then there are times when despite their continuous efforts to meet one another at the actual time of festivity, all the efforts seem to go in vain. They put in many endeavors, but owing to their personal or professional commitments, they have to drop their idea of assembling at one point with a heavy heart & leave it for next year.
If you are also among them whose brother won’t celebrate the Raksha Bandhan festival with his beloved sister as he is away, and this makes you sad, you need not worry. Still, you can fulfill all your desires & wishes to make the traditional festivity memorable for both of you. You can indulge in shopping & buy everything that he may go gaga about & thus, remembers you forever.
The first & foremost thing that calls for a change to bring a broad smile to his face is your rakhi selection. Instead of buying a regular Mauli rakhi or Resham Dhaga Rakhi, you can be a bit innovative while selecting a sacred thread of love thread for him. There are varieties of designer Rakhi available to choose from and send to the desired destination.
Celebrate the unique bond between you & your brother by selecting a beautifully crafted fancy rakhi from the below-mentioned elite rakhi designs that are worth elevating your brother’s wrist & make it attractive. These fashionable rakhis may be trendy but are also affordable. They make an ideal pair with rakhi combos like sweets, chocolates, dry fruits, lucky plants, cakes, flowers, or any personalized gift item of your choice. Here they are!
- Silver Rakhi: If your brother is a bit short-tempered then, this silver rakhi will be a thoughtful gift for him. You may or may not know, but silver is an auspicious metal that provides a soothing effect to the wearer. It also boosts up prosperity & happiness. Some silver-plated rakhi designs available for your dearest brother are stone-studded rakhi with “Om” or “Khanda” in the center, pearl rakhi, silver bracelet rakhi, silver rakhi featuring Meenakari work, bhaiya bhabhi rakhi, etc. Hurry now!
- Bracelet Rakhi: Your brother has a hero-like personality & he also carries himself the same way. He is stylish, and everything he wears is labeled. So, this rakhi, a golden bracelet, will be an excellent gift to accentuate his wrist. However, you can also explore more varieties of this rakhi design for a perfect selection, such as stone rakhi, religious rakhi, bhaiya bhabhi rakhi pair, traditional swastika bracelet rakhi, etc.
- Kids’ Rakhi: Your brother might be grown-up now but is still fond of cartoons; then, you can choose from a wide-ranging rakhi for kids available in this category. These include Doremon Rakhi, Pikachu Rakhi, Motu Patlu Rakhi, Tom & Jerry Rakhi, Minion Rakhi, etc. However, as far as kids’ rakhi is concerned, you can also browse through superheroes rakhi, LED Light rakhi, Unicorn Slap Band Rakhi, etc. These rakhis are the best gifts for kiddo brothers or nephews.
- Kundan Rakhi: A Kundan rakhi is another elegant rakhi design to lure your attention. It is a reasonably priced rakhi design available for bhaiya, bhabhi & kids. The most preferred Kundan rakhi designs include pearl rakhi, stone rakhi, beads rakhi, traditional rakhi, Lumba rakhi set for bhabhi, twin Kundan stone rakhi set, multi-color Kundan rakhi for men or boys, etc. Gifting this kind of rakhi design means that you decorate your brother’s wrist with rakhi presented in the form of jewelry.
- Rudraksha Rakhi: It is one of the colorful rakhis available in several designs, shapes & sizes. The most attractive part of the rakhi is the beads that happen to be known as tears of Lord Shiva. Their presence in the form of rakhi around your brother’s wrist will bless him always & stay protected against the malicious energies. Thus, this type of rakhi design is perfect for boosting wellness, happiness & positivity in his life. Some popular designs are Ganesha rakhi, antique pearl rakhi, silver-plated & gold-plated rakhi, handmade rakhi, etc.
Conclusion: Be quick to send Rakhi to India free shippingconsidering the above rakhi designs. Reliable online platforms like Rakhi.in work round-the-clock help customers express rakhi delivery worldwide free of shipping costs. So, please place your order now and help your loved ones indulge in timely celebrations without any delay.
(Visited 4 times, 4 visits today)