The smooth functioning of one’s body depends on a variety of factors, sufficient supply of nutrients to the organs being one of the most important ones. Different vitamins are responsible for various duties that work in a well-coordinated environment to maintain your health. Vitamin E is among the essential vitamins that lay a major part in multiple, important functions of your body. Luckily, sources of vitamin E can be found in abundance around you as it is mainly a plant-based vitamin.
Getting the recommended amount of vitamin E is an easily accomplished task, and you can do it by consuming rich sources of vitamin E and having a balanced diet. This should include foods like almonds, peanuts, pumpkin, red bell pepper, sunflower seeds, spinach, broccoli, tomatoes and many more. Regular consumption of rich sources of vitamin D can benefit your physical health in a number of ways. Here are five reasons why adding foods packed with vitamin E to your diet is a smart decision:
- Prevents Serious Health Conditions: Vitamin E is a great antioxidant that plays a very important part in neutralising the effects of harmful radicals that can very well damage your body at a serious level. Due to this function, vitamin E helps prevent health issues like Alzheimer’s disease, heart disease, hypertension, diabetes and even skin cancer. It also reduces the effects of age-related stressors on your mind and body.
- Improves Skin Health: Since vitamin E is an antioxidant, it helps fight many skin disorders like psoriasis, acne, eczema, etc. and improves skin health by contributing to skin cells regeneration. It also has natural moisturising, anti-inflammatory properties that soothe the skin to prevent any itchiness and irritation.
- Promotes Nail Health: Vitamin E helps solve many nail-related issues like yellow nail syndrome, peeling or cracking of nails, etc., as these problems mainly need moisturisation and an adequate supply of blood to nails. Vitamin E can aid in improving nail health. It hydrates your nails and repairs damage around the cuticles and nail beds for the growth of stronger nails.
- Boosts Eyesight: Vitamin E is one of the most important nutrients needed for good eyesight. It helps protect your eye cells from harmful radicals, which in turn reduces the risk of eye disorders like cataracts, glaucoma and more. It can also prevent problems like age-related macular degeneration, which is known to cause a defect in eyesight, even prematurely.
- Strengthens Immune System: Vitamin E fights harmful oxidative cells and boosts the growth of T-cells. This is important to boost your immune system and improve its function in protecting your body against any infections and other autoimmune disorders. A strong immune system is majorly responsible for the overall functioning of our body, and vitamin E is one of the best nutrients to help do this.
Sources of vitamin E are available in plenty, and the above-mentioned reasons make it very obvious that consuming them is important. You can learn more about your body’s needs and how to take care of them from Oziva, a brand that provides plant-based supplements for your health.
(Visited 4 times, 4 visits today)